What are Cookies? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit our website. They allow us to recognize your device and store information about your preferences or actions on our website.
Types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our system. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as logging in or filling out forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your language preferences or login details.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
- We may use third-party cookies from advertising partners to help us deliver targeted ads to you.
- These third-party cookies may collect information about your browsing history on our website and other websites.
- We do not control the use of third-party cookies, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites.
- You can manage or disable cookies in your browser settings.
- Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and your ability to access certain features.
Changes to this Cookies Policy:
- We reserve the right to update or modify this Cookies Policy at any time without prior notice.
- By continuing to use our website after changes to this Cookies Policy have been made, you agree to the updated policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at Contact@yilzo.us. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and will do our best to assist you.